Lal Thanhawla relected MPCC chief
Aizawl: Mizoram Chief Minister Lal
Thanhawla was re-elected president of the Mizoram Pradesh
Congress Committee (MPCC) unopposed at the general assembly of
the party held here today.
State Home Minster R. Lalzirliana and Agriculture
Minister H Liansailova were also re-elected unopposed as Vice
President and Treasurer of the state PCC.
The party also elected 40 executive members out of
which seven seats were reserved for women after Lal Thanhawla
downsized the number of executive members from 100 to 40.
There were 89 male and 12 female contestants for the
executive member posts.
- Your depressed better-half can make you sad too!
- 70% want Narendra Modi to be PM till 2024, 62% happy with his performance: Survey
- Chhota Rajan faces death threat from Chhota Shakeel while in Tihar
- World's largest telescope may be set up in Ladakh
- Top quotes by PM Narendra Modi at launch of free LPG scheme for poor families