Law and order in Arunachal reviewed by Tuki
Itanagar: Law and order in Arunchal
Pradesh was reviewed by new Chief Minister Nabam Tuki with
Tuki sought details of the security apparatus and
stressed that safety and security of citizens would not be
compromised at a meeting yesterday with the chief secretary,
home commissioner, the DGP and IGPs, official sources said on Wednesday.
Tuki directed the officials to seek first hand and
in-depth reports on the security scenario from each deputy
commissioner of the sixteen districts in the state.
Based on the reports, Tuki said, the government would
draw up a plan for security.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy