Law and order in Arunachal reviewed by Tuki
Itanagar: Law and order in Arunchal
Pradesh was reviewed by new Chief Minister Nabam Tuki with
Tuki sought details of the security apparatus and
stressed that safety and security of citizens would not be
compromised at a meeting yesterday with the chief secretary,
home commissioner, the DGP and IGPs, official sources said on Wednesday.
Tuki directed the officials to seek first hand and
in-depth reports on the security scenario from each deputy
commissioner of the sixteen districts in the state.
Based on the reports, Tuki said, the government would
draw up a plan for security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?