Low-intensity quake hits Tripura
Agartala: A low-intensity earthquake measuring 4.2 on the Richter scale rocked parts of western Tripura Sunday, officials of the meteorological department said here.
No injury to people or damage to property was reported.
The quake struck at 11.32 a.m., the officials added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra