Man arrested for impersonating as tax officer
Gangtok: One person of Kalimpong in
neighboring West Bengal was arrested on Tuesday for duping businessmen
in Rhenock and Rongli towns of Sikkim by posing as an official
of commercial taxes division.
Fifty-five-year-old Passang Norbu Sherpa, a resident
of Tirpai Bazaar in Kalimpong was arrested when he collected
money from traders at Rhenock bazar describing as a tax
officer, sources said.
Rs 6000 was found from him at the time of arrest, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days