Man arrested for impersonating as tax officer
Gangtok: One person of Kalimpong in
neighboring West Bengal was arrested on Tuesday for duping businessmen
in Rhenock and Rongli towns of Sikkim by posing as an official
of commercial taxes division.
Fifty-five-year-old Passang Norbu Sherpa, a resident
of Tirpai Bazaar in Kalimpong was arrested when he collected
money from traders at Rhenock bazar describing as a tax
officer, sources said.
Rs 6000 was found from him at the time of arrest, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?