Man gets life term in 10-year-old murder case
Mainpuri: A man was sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court in a 10-year-old murder case.
On the basis of evidences, Additional District and Sessions Judge Shyam Behari held Murari Lal guilty of killing his cousin Rahul in 2002 and awarded the punishment yesterday, prosecution sources said.
The court also slapped him with a fine of Rs 10,000 on him. In August, 2002, Lal shot dead his nine-year-old cousin in Jhabbalpur village over property dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA