Man gets life term in 10-year-old murder case
Mainpuri: A man was sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court in a 10-year-old murder case.
On the basis of evidences, Additional District and Sessions Judge Shyam Behari held Murari Lal guilty of killing his cousin Rahul in 2002 and awarded the punishment yesterday, prosecution sources said.
The court also slapped him with a fine of Rs 10,000 on him. In August, 2002, Lal shot dead his nine-year-old cousin in Jhabbalpur village over property dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan