Man gets life term in 10-year-old murder case
Mainpuri: A man was sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court in a 10-year-old murder case.
On the basis of evidences, Additional District and Sessions Judge Shyam Behari held Murari Lal guilty of killing his cousin Rahul in 2002 and awarded the punishment yesterday, prosecution sources said.
The court also slapped him with a fine of Rs 10,000 on him. In August, 2002, Lal shot dead his nine-year-old cousin in Jhabbalpur village over property dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say