Man gets life term in 10-year-old murder case
Mainpuri: A man was sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court in a 10-year-old murder case.
On the basis of evidences, Additional District and Sessions Judge Shyam Behari held Murari Lal guilty of killing his cousin Rahul in 2002 and awarded the punishment yesterday, prosecution sources said.
The court also slapped him with a fine of Rs 10,000 on him. In August, 2002, Lal shot dead his nine-year-old cousin in Jhabbalpur village over property dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015