Man gets life term in 10-year-old murder case
Mainpuri: A man was sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court in a 10-year-old murder case.
On the basis of evidences, Additional District and Sessions Judge Shyam Behari held Murari Lal guilty of killing his cousin Rahul in 2002 and awarded the punishment yesterday, prosecution sources said.
The court also slapped him with a fine of Rs 10,000 on him. In August, 2002, Lal shot dead his nine-year-old cousin in Jhabbalpur village over property dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon