Manipur Advocate General shot at, serious
Imphal: Manipur Advocate General
Nongmeikappam Koteshwar was seriously injured when suspected
militants pumped two bullets in his chest in an ambush near
here this evening.
The incident took place around 8 pm when Koteshwar was
returning from Ukhrul after attending a function there,
official sources said.
Koteshwar is being treated at RIMS hospital here and
his condition was stated to be serious.
Another person also suffered minor injuries during the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'