Manipur Advocate General shot at, serious
Imphal: Manipur Advocate General
Nongmeikappam Koteshwar was seriously injured when suspected
militants pumped two bullets in his chest in an ambush near
here this evening.
The incident took place around 8 pm when Koteshwar was
returning from Ukhrul after attending a function there,
official sources said.
Koteshwar is being treated at RIMS hospital here and
his condition was stated to be serious.
Another person also suffered minor injuries during the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information