Manipur: DDK news editor Robert Baite dead
Imphal: News Editor of the Doordarshan Kendra
Imphal (DDK) Robert J Baite, who was ailing, has died at a
private hospital in Imphal West district of Manipur, a DDK
press release said Wednesday.
Baite, 32, and an Indian Information Service office
breathed his last after a surgical intervention at a private
hospital near here yesterday, the release said.
He is survived by his wife and two sons.
Baite, who wrote extensively for popular dailies `Sangai
Express,` `Matamgi Yakairol,` `The Eastern Herald Tribune,` in
Manipur, was also a well-known columnist before joining DDK
Imphal in 2005, DDK sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details