Manipur: Minister’s son allegedly kills student
Imphal: A 21-year-old student was allegedly
shot dead by the son of a Manipur minister at Kwakeithel in
Imphal West district, police sources said on Monday.
Irom Roger was allegedly shot dead by 27-year-old Ajay
Meitei, the son of N Biren Singh, minister for Irrigation,
Flood Control and Sports minister last evening at Kwakeithel,
the sources said.
Meitel chased Roger in a vehicle and allegedly shot him
dead from a M-20 pistol, they said adding that Meitei later
surrendered to the police with his pistol.
Police suspect personal enmity may be the reason behind
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok