Manipur: Minister’s son allegedly kills student
Imphal: A 21-year-old student was allegedly
shot dead by the son of a Manipur minister at Kwakeithel in
Imphal West district, police sources said on Monday.
Irom Roger was allegedly shot dead by 27-year-old Ajay
Meitei, the son of N Biren Singh, minister for Irrigation,
Flood Control and Sports minister last evening at Kwakeithel,
the sources said.
Meitel chased Roger in a vehicle and allegedly shot him
dead from a M-20 pistol, they said adding that Meitei later
surrendered to the police with his pistol.
Police suspect personal enmity may be the reason behind
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi