Manipur: Minister’s son allegedly kills student
Imphal: A 21-year-old student was allegedly
shot dead by the son of a Manipur minister at Kwakeithel in
Imphal West district, police sources said on Monday.
Irom Roger was allegedly shot dead by 27-year-old Ajay
Meitei, the son of N Biren Singh, minister for Irrigation,
Flood Control and Sports minister last evening at Kwakeithel,
the sources said.
Meitel chased Roger in a vehicle and allegedly shot him
dead from a M-20 pistol, they said adding that Meitei later
surrendered to the police with his pistol.
Police suspect personal enmity may be the reason behind
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Some activities of ISIS but no alarming situation: Govt
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?
- NSA Doval involved in toppling Arunachal, Uttarakhand govts: Kishore Upadhyay
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 32: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab — As it happened...
- Non-veg food banned in Lucknow University campus, students term the decision as 'anti-Dalit'