Manipur separatist arrested from Indo-Nepal border
Kolkata: A leader of a separatist outfit from Manipur was arrested from Indo-Nepal border in West Bengal by the special task force of Kolkata police, a senior police official said.
Bunty Singh, a senior leader of United Peoples Party of Kangleipak which operates in Manipur, was arrested from Naxalbari area of Jalpaiguri district yesterday for his alleged involvement in various extremist activities.
"We have started investigation," STF chief Rajeev Mishra said.
United People`s Party of Kangleipak is an insurgent group of Manipur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police