Manipuri actress wants people to help in arrest of militant
Imphal: Manipuri film actress Momoko on Monday appealed to the people of the valley and the hills to help the authorities in arresting the NSCN(IM) militant who allegedly molested her on December 18 in Chandel district.
Speaking to reporters here, she said supporters of the ongoing general strike were not against the hill people or the celebration of Christmas, "but we want action against Livingstone Anal."
Narrating the incident of December 18 in Chandel, Momoko said she and her party were invited by a local women`s society to help in a fund raising drive.
During the concert, Anal,who she said, did not respect women, touched her at which she protested.
"His behaviour was beastly and intolerable," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed