Manipuri actress wants people to help in arrest of militant
Imphal: Manipuri film actress Momoko on Monday appealed to the people of the valley and the hills to help the authorities in arresting the NSCN(IM) militant who allegedly molested her on December 18 in Chandel district.
Speaking to reporters here, she said supporters of the ongoing general strike were not against the hill people or the celebration of Christmas, "but we want action against Livingstone Anal."
Narrating the incident of December 18 in Chandel, Momoko said she and her party were invited by a local women`s society to help in a fund raising drive.
During the concert, Anal,who she said, did not respect women, touched her at which she protested.
"His behaviour was beastly and intolerable," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- I see an outset of a footballing atmosphere in India: Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Two lions killed as man jumps into enclosure in attempt to commit suicide - Watch video
- Lord Hanuman's idols are fully smeared with sindoor – Here's why
- These car companies are offering purchase discount of upto Rs 1 lakh
- Actor-turned-politician Roopa Ganguly injured in 'Trinamool' attack