Manipuri actress wants people to help in arrest of militant
Imphal: Manipuri film actress Momoko on Monday appealed to the people of the valley and the hills to help the authorities in arresting the NSCN(IM) militant who allegedly molested her on December 18 in Chandel district.
Speaking to reporters here, she said supporters of the ongoing general strike were not against the hill people or the celebration of Christmas, "but we want action against Livingstone Anal."
Narrating the incident of December 18 in Chandel, Momoko said she and her party were invited by a local women`s society to help in a fund raising drive.
During the concert, Anal,who she said, did not respect women, touched her at which she protested.
"His behaviour was beastly and intolerable," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok