Manipuri actress wants people to help in arrest of militant
Imphal: Manipuri film actress Momoko on Monday appealed to the people of the valley and the hills to help the authorities in arresting the NSCN(IM) militant who allegedly molested her on December 18 in Chandel district.
Speaking to reporters here, she said supporters of the ongoing general strike were not against the hill people or the celebration of Christmas, "but we want action against Livingstone Anal."
Narrating the incident of December 18 in Chandel, Momoko said she and her party were invited by a local women`s society to help in a fund raising drive.
During the concert, Anal,who she said, did not respect women, touched her at which she protested.
"His behaviour was beastly and intolerable," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch