Meghalaya: Militants hurl crude bomb damaging two public vehicles
Shillong: Suspected underground militants lobbed a crude bomb in West Garo Hills District damaging two public vehicles this evening, police said.
Two militants came on a two wheeler to Hawakhana, Tura at around 5.40 pm and lobbed a crude bomb which exploded damaging the public vehicles which were parked near a petrol pump, they said.
"We are yet to identify the outfits behind the attack and are still investigating into the incident," West Garo Hills District Superintendent of Police (SP) Mukesh Singh told a news agency here.
"Operations are on to nab those involved in the incident," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player