Meghalaya speaker`s security guard found dead
Shillong: A security guard at the residence of the Meghalaya Assembly Speaker Charles Pyngrope was found dead in his room, police said.
The body of Iarbor Muktieh, an armed-branch constable of the Meghalaya Police, was found by Pyngrope and his chowkidar at the guard room of the compound in the morning.
Police said he had contracted some health problems recently and this could have been the reason for his sudden death. However, post-mortem was done before handing over the body to his relatives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi