Meghalaya speaker`s security guard found dead
Shillong: A security guard at the residence of the Meghalaya Assembly Speaker Charles Pyngrope was found dead in his room, police said.
The body of Iarbor Muktieh, an armed-branch constable of the Meghalaya Police, was found by Pyngrope and his chowkidar at the guard room of the compound in the morning.
Police said he had contracted some health problems recently and this could have been the reason for his sudden death. However, post-mortem was done before handing over the body to his relatives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred