Meghalaya speaker`s security guard found dead
Shillong: A security guard at the residence of the Meghalaya Assembly Speaker Charles Pyngrope was found dead in his room, police said.
The body of Iarbor Muktieh, an armed-branch constable of the Meghalaya Police, was found by Pyngrope and his chowkidar at the guard room of the compound in the morning.
Police said he had contracted some health problems recently and this could have been the reason for his sudden death. However, post-mortem was done before handing over the body to his relatives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak