Mentally challenged teenager gang-raped in Nagaland
Kohima: A mentally challenged girl was allegedly gang-raped by two youths in Khonoma village, about 17 kms from here, police said on Wednesday.
The two youths, identified as Viriezolie Meyase and Kepevilie Savino, hailing from the same village, raped the teenaged girl on Saturday night.
Both the youths were caught by villagers.
A police team had gone to the village to take custody of the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical