Mentally challenged teenager gang-raped in Nagaland
Kohima: A mentally challenged girl was allegedly gang-raped by two youths in Khonoma village, about 17 kms from here, police said on Wednesday.
The two youths, identified as Viriezolie Meyase and Kepevilie Savino, hailing from the same village, raped the teenaged girl on Saturday night.
Both the youths were caught by villagers.
A police team had gone to the village to take custody of the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation