Mentally challenged teenager gang-raped in Nagaland
Kohima: A mentally challenged girl was allegedly gang-raped by two youths in Khonoma village, about 17 kms from here, police said Wednesday.
The two youths, identified as Viriezolie Meyase and Kepevilie Savino, hailing from the same village, raped the teenaged girl on Saturday night.
Both the youths were caught by villagers.
A police team had gone to the village to take custody of the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital