Mild tremor felt near Indo-Bangla border in Tripura
New Delhi: A mild intensity earthquake measuring 4.2 on the Richter Scale was felt on Sunday in areas near the India-Bangladesh border in Tripura.
The tremor was felt at 1:47 pm with its epicentre at latitude 24.2 degree north and longitude 91.6 degree east, the Met office said here.
There was no immediate report of loss of life or damage to property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened