Mild tremor felt near Indo-Bangla border in Tripura
New Delhi: A mild intensity earthquake measuring 4.2 on the Richter Scale was felt on Sunday in areas near the India-Bangladesh border in Tripura.
The tremor was felt at 1:47 pm with its epicentre at latitude 24.2 degree north and longitude 91.6 degree east, the Met office said here.
There was no immediate report of loss of life or damage to property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea