Mild tremor felt near Indo-Bangla border in Tripura
New Delhi: A mild intensity earthquake measuring 4.2 on the Richter Scale was felt on Sunday in areas near the India-Bangladesh border in Tripura.
The tremor was felt at 1:47 pm with its epicentre at latitude 24.2 degree north and longitude 91.6 degree east, the Met office said here.
There was no immediate report of loss of life or damage to property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui