Mild tremor felt near Indo-Bangla border in Tripura
New Delhi: A mild intensity earthquake measuring 4.2 on the Richter Scale was felt on Sunday in areas near the India-Bangladesh border in Tripura.
The tremor was felt at 1:47 pm with its epicentre at latitude 24.2 degree north and longitude 91.6 degree east, the Met office said here.
There was no immediate report of loss of life or damage to property.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines