Mild vibration around Dharapuram in Tirupur district
Coimbatore: A mild tremor like vibration was reportedly experienced in some areas around Dharapuram in nearby Tirupur District on Sunday.
People in their houses and big buildings came out in fear following the vibration, which was experienced thrice in five minutes, police said.
The vibration was experienced in Manalur, about 30 Kms from Dharapuram, Idaikkadu and Mayilarangam, they said.
Senior district officials denied any knowledge of such mild tremor, while officials in the Meteorological department were not immediately available for their comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi