Mild vibration around Dharapuram in Tirupur district
Coimbatore: A mild tremor like vibration was reportedly experienced in some areas around Dharapuram in nearby Tirupur District on Sunday.
People in their houses and big buildings came out in fear following the vibration, which was experienced thrice in five minutes, police said.
The vibration was experienced in Manalur, about 30 Kms from Dharapuram, Idaikkadu and Mayilarangam, they said.
Senior district officials denied any knowledge of such mild tremor, while officials in the Meteorological department were not immediately available for their comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Look who's dining together? Navya SPOTTED with Aryan Khan!
- Watch: Mars makes its closest approach to Earth in 11 years today!
- 27 flights diverted as bad weather triggers chaos in Delhi Airport
- CHSE Odisha 12th (+2) Arts and Commerce Result 2016 is expected to be declared today on 30th May - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Wow! Indian professionals 'most confident' globally, says a survey