Militant leader brought to Imphal from Banglaore
Imphal: Self-styled chairman of a militant outfit People`s United Liberation Front (PULF) of Manipur MI Khan, arrested in Banglaore, was brought here, officials said on Thursday.
Khan was nabbed by Manipur police with the help of their Karnataka counterpart at Banglaore on May 23. He was brought here by air yesterday, they said.
Immediately after his arrival, Khan was handed over to
Imphal East district police station for interrogation in
connection with several crime cases allegedly committed by
PULF, including extortion, killings and kidnapings, they said.
PULF, an armed group, was formed by youths about ten
years ago claiming to protect the interests of Muslims in
Manipur and to help insurgent organisations fight for an
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket