Militants abduct three in Tripura
Agartala: Three tribal youths have been abducted by the insurgents of banned National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT) from Purbashinghapara, a remote tribal hamlet in Dhalai district, police said Tuesday.
The armed insurgents raided the village yesterday and picked up Birendra Tripura (16), Chitta Tripura (15) and Subrata Kumar Tripura (19) as they declined to pay money to them.
Immediately after the incident, the rebels crossed the Indo-Bangla border and entered the Chittagong Hill Tract of the neighbouring country, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!