Militants explode two grenades in Imphal
Militants exploded two powerful bombs near the office of an NGO in Imphal East district of Manipur but no casualty was reported, officials said .
The bombs exploded at around 10.30 PM last night at Napet Palli area under Heingang police station, about 15 kms from here but no one was injured, they said.
A militant group had demanded extortion of Rs 10 lakh from the NGO, Educated Farmers Association (EFA).
No individual or group has claimed responsibility for the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- Swaraj seeks report from Indian consulate on death of workers
- Pakistan to keep border crossing with Afghanistan shut till apology
- Sheena Bora murder case: Court asks CBI to begin arguments on framing of charges
- 21kg tumor removed from 61-year-old man at Gurgaon hospital
- `Very difficult` for Bastian Schweinsteiger to play at Manchester United: Jose Mourinho