Militants surrender to CM in Manipur
Imphal: Eighteen militants of different
organisations surrendered to Manipur Chief Minster O Ibobi Singh at a function at Mantripukhri in Imphal West district Thursday, official sources said.
The militants belonged to the Kuki National Liberation
Front, Peoples Liberation Army of Kangleipak, United Peoples
Party of Kangleipak, Peoples Revolution Army, Peoples Liberation Army, United National Liberation Front (UNLF) and
Kangleipak Communist Party of (Noyon), the sources said.
They surrendered five AK56 rifles, one AK 47 rifle, seven 9 mm pistols, two .32 pistols, one .72 pistol one and
one M-16 rifle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM