Militants surrender to CM in Manipur
Imphal: Eighteen militants of different
organisations surrendered to Manipur Chief Minster O Ibobi Singh at a function at Mantripukhri in Imphal West district Thursday, official sources said.
The militants belonged to the Kuki National Liberation
Front, Peoples Liberation Army of Kangleipak, United Peoples
Party of Kangleipak, Peoples Revolution Army, Peoples Liberation Army, United National Liberation Front (UNLF) and
Kangleipak Communist Party of (Noyon), the sources said.
They surrendered five AK56 rifles, one AK 47 rifle, seven 9 mm pistols, two .32 pistols, one .72 pistol one and
one M-16 rifle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Good news for home buyers! Builders may have to pay 11% interest for delay in housing projects
- Case filed against PM Narendra Modi for insulting national flag
- Subramanian Swamy says he stands by PM Narendra Modi
- Fraudulous chit funds back to haunt Bengal in agricultural schemes avatar
- Now, Karnataka schools ordered to buy book highlighting Siddaramaiah govt's achievements