Militants surrender to CM in Manipur
Imphal: Eighteen militants of different
organisations surrendered to Manipur Chief Minster O Ibobi Singh at a function at Mantripukhri in Imphal West district Thursday, official sources said.
The militants belonged to the Kuki National Liberation
Front, Peoples Liberation Army of Kangleipak, United Peoples
Party of Kangleipak, Peoples Revolution Army, Peoples Liberation Army, United National Liberation Front (UNLF) and
Kangleipak Communist Party of (Noyon), the sources said.
They surrendered five AK56 rifles, one AK 47 rifle, seven 9 mm pistols, two .32 pistols, one .72 pistol one and
one M-16 rifle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH