Militants surrender to CM in Manipur
Imphal: Eighteen militants of different
organisations surrendered to Manipur Chief Minster O Ibobi Singh at a function at Mantripukhri in Imphal West district Thursday, official sources said.
The militants belonged to the Kuki National Liberation
Front, Peoples Liberation Army of Kangleipak, United Peoples
Party of Kangleipak, Peoples Revolution Army, Peoples Liberation Army, United National Liberation Front (UNLF) and
Kangleipak Communist Party of (Noyon), the sources said.
They surrendered five AK56 rifles, one AK 47 rifle, seven 9 mm pistols, two .32 pistols, one .72 pistol one and
one M-16 rifle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!