Militants surrender to CM in Manipur
Imphal: Eighteen militants of different
organisations surrendered to Manipur Chief Minster O Ibobi Singh at a function at Mantripukhri in Imphal West district Thursday, official sources said.
The militants belonged to the Kuki National Liberation
Front, Peoples Liberation Army of Kangleipak, United Peoples
Party of Kangleipak, Peoples Revolution Army, Peoples Liberation Army, United National Liberation Front (UNLF) and
Kangleipak Communist Party of (Noyon), the sources said.
They surrendered five AK56 rifles, one AK 47 rifle, seven 9 mm pistols, two .32 pistols, one .72 pistol one and
one M-16 rifle.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Wow! KFC India to replace plastic packaging with edible bowls!
- UN blacklists Indian-flagged cargo vessel carrying Libyan oil
- One minute of intense exercise can help you stay fit!
- Don't refer Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad as terrorists: HRD Ministry to DU
- Navjot Singh Sidhu takes oath as Rajya Sabha member – SEE PICS