Minister for better roads under PMGSY
Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh PWD Minister
Pema Khandu has advocated taking up the work of building
better roads in the state under Prime Minister Gram Sadak
Our main aim is to provide connectivity with good
roads to the rural people and the officers should go for
all-out efforts and ensure judicious use of PMGSY funds,? the
minister said in a review meeting of the department here
Reviewing PMGSY projects underway in the state, Pema
acknowledged the difficulties faced by engineers in early
completion and proper maintenance of the roads due to vagaries
of nature and other factors, official sources said.
Engineers should fully avail the peak working season
and establish a good grading for the state under PMGSY
parameters at the national level, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand