Minor earthquake in Arunachal Pradesh
New Delhi: A slight intensity earthquake with epicentre in West Siang District of Arunachal Pradesh hit the region early morning on Thursday, the Met Department said.
The quake measured 4.0 on the Richter scale, a Ministry of Earth Sciences release said here.
It said the earthquake hit at around 2:38 am. There were no immediate reports of any injuries or damage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!