Mizo organisations offer to negotiate
Aizawl: The Mizo Zirlai Pawl or the
students federation and NGOs today offered their services to
end the blockade by Naga students in Manipur which was causing
immense suffering to the people.
In a joint press statement issued after the meeting,
the Mizo bodies offered their services, if required, to end
the hardships being faced by the people in the neighbouring
state by finding an amicable solutions to the current impasse.
The meeting expressed the hope that misunderstanding
would be removed and normalcy restored in the neighbouring
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!