Mizo organisations offer to negotiate
Aizawl: The Mizo Zirlai Pawl or the
students federation and NGOs today offered their services to
end the blockade by Naga students in Manipur which was causing
immense suffering to the people.
In a joint press statement issued after the meeting,
the Mizo bodies offered their services, if required, to end
the hardships being faced by the people in the neighbouring
state by finding an amicable solutions to the current impasse.
The meeting expressed the hope that misunderstanding
would be removed and normalcy restored in the neighbouring
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 92 seats, BJP ahead in 73; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena, BJP supporters clash in Mumbai; Congress wiped out from state
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway