Mizo students union wants mobiles, tattoos banned in school
Aizawl: A students body in Mizoram on Tuesday
urged the state government to impose a ban on use of cell
phones in school and prohibit tattoos.
The Mizo Zirlai Pawl (MZP) said cell phones are not
only a source of disturbance and indiscipline but also used
for circulating porn images and videos.
In a statement, MZP said tattoos cause health hazards
and mental problems.
Earlier, the students body had appealed to the
government to issue a dress code in schools to put a ban on
extremely short and revealing skirts for girls.
The MZP also asked the government to formulate uniform
admission and tuition fees for government as well as private
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred