Mizoram CM allocates portfolios to Parliament Secretaries
Aizawl: Mizoram Chief Minister Lal Thanhawla on Thursday allocated portfolios to the Parliamentary Secretaries who were sworn-in by him yesterday.
KS Thanga would assist H Rohluna who was allocated School Education, Industries and Trade and Commerce, while Lt Col Z S Zuala was would assist Finance Minister Lalsawta who also holds Taxation and Law and Judicial portfolios.
H Zothangliana would assist Higher and Technical Education Minister R Romawia who also holds portfolios like Land Revenue and Settlement, Art and Culture and Parliamentary Affairs, while Joseph Lalhimpuia would help R Lalzirliana in Home, Rural Development, Agriculture and Excise and Narcotics portfolios.
T T Zothansanga would assist Horticulture Minister P C Lalthanliana who also holds Social Welfare and Local Administration departments and K Lalrinthanga would assist Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Minister John Rotluangliana who also holds other portfolios like Printing and Stationery, Transport and Tourism.
Hmingdailova Khiangte would assist Urban Development and Poverty Alleviation Minister Zodintluanga who also holds Sports and Youth Services and Public Health Engineering department.
Meanwhile, R L Pianmawia was appointed as the Government Deputy Chief Whip today. He also held the post in the previous government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users