Mizoram Governor to take additional charge of Tripura
Agartala: Mizoram Governor Vakkom B Purushothaman will take who additional charge of Tripura on Monday.
Purshothaman who arrived here this morning, took a guard of honour from the security forces at the Rajbhavan in the presence of Chief Minister Manik Sarkar and other members of the council of members.
Purusothaman was later introduced to the ministers and other dignitaries by the Chief Minister.
He will take oath of office and secrecy at the lawn of the Rajbavan in the evening at 5 PM.
The term of the previous Governor Debananda Konwar had expired on Saturday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical