Mizoram governor to take additional charge of Tripura
Agartala: Mizoram Governor Vakkom B Purushothaman will take who additional charge of Tripura on Monday.
Purshothaman who arrived here this morning, took a guard of honour from the security forces at the Rajbhavan in the presence of Chief Minister Manik Sarkar and other members of the council of members.
Purusothaman was later introduced to the ministers and other dignitaries by the Chief Minister.
He will take oath of office and secrecy at the lawn of the Rajbavan in the evening at 5 PM.
The term of the previous Governor Debananda Konwar had expired on Saturday last.
- Check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in for Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016
- Rahul Gandhi as UP CM? Twitteratis had a blast
- VVIP chopper deal: After CBI, SP Tyagi to be questioned by Enforcement Directorate
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12) Result 2016, NBSE 12th Class Result 2016 announced; check nbsenagaland.com, nagaland.gov.in
- WATCH: Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir kicks a chair to celebrate team's win over Royal Challengers Bangalore