Mizoram governor to take additional charge of Tripura
Agartala: Mizoram Governor Vakkom B Purushothaman will take who additional charge of Tripura on Monday.
Purshothaman who arrived here this morning, took a guard of honour from the security forces at the Rajbhavan in the presence of Chief Minister Manik Sarkar and other members of the council of members.
Purusothaman was later introduced to the ministers and other dignitaries by the Chief Minister.
He will take oath of office and secrecy at the lawn of the Rajbavan in the evening at 5 PM.
The term of the previous Governor Debananda Konwar had expired on Saturday last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read