Mizoram house budget session to begin from July 16
Aizawl: Budget session of the Mizoram Assembly, to commence from July 16, would continue till August 2, Assembly Secretary Ngurthanzuala said here on Monday.
Making public the decision of today`s meeting of the Business Advisory Committee, chaired by Speaker R Romawia, Ngurthanzuala said that the annual budget for the current fiscal would be presented on the first day of the session by the Finance Minister H Liansailova.
The regular budget could not be presented during the budget session in March last by Liansailova as the Planning Commission was yet to allocate the annual plan outlay then and was compelled to seek a vote-on-account for the first four months of the fiscal.
The session would be adjourned for July 19 as the voting for the Presidential elections would be held on that day in the premises of the legislature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'