Mizoram house budget session to begin from July 16
Aizawl: Budget session of the Mizoram Assembly, to commence from July 16, would continue till August 2, Assembly Secretary Ngurthanzuala said here on Monday.
Making public the decision of today`s meeting of the Business Advisory Committee, chaired by Speaker R Romawia, Ngurthanzuala said that the annual budget for the current fiscal would be presented on the first day of the session by the Finance Minister H Liansailova.
The regular budget could not be presented during the budget session in March last by Liansailova as the Planning Commission was yet to allocate the annual plan outlay then and was compelled to seek a vote-on-account for the first four months of the fiscal.
The session would be adjourned for July 19 as the voting for the Presidential elections would be held on that day in the premises of the legislature.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?