Mizoram observes `Good Friday`
Aizawl: Good Friday, commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary, was observed with religious solemnity in Mizoram Friday.
Catholic Church members took out a procession in Aizawl and other places and held mass to commemorate the sufferings of Christ on the Cross.
Church bells rang all over the state as people went to worship and priests and preachers delivered sermons in churches.
The Presbyterian Church priests also organised Eucharist in many churches across the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH