Mizoram submits report of Bru repatriation to Cent
Aizawl: The Mizoram government has submitted a report of the fourth phase of Bru repatriation to the Union Home Ministry.
State Home Minister R Lalzirliana said the reactions from the Union Ministry was being awaited.
During the fourth phase of repatriation which commenced from April 26 and concluded on May 15, only seven Bru families returned to Mizoram from the relief camps in North Tripura district while 669 families were expected to return.
The anti-repatriation elements among the refugees including Mizoram Bru Displaced Peoples Forum (MBDPF) leaders made several demands and conditions before returning to Mizoram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir