MNF workers distribute charcoal in Aizwal
Aizawl: Opposition Mizo National Front (MNF) youth workers on Wednesday distributed bags of charcoal in the streets of Aizawl in protest against the prolonged scarcity of cooking gas in the state.
A number of fuel-starved people received the charcoal as MNF youth workers distributed it from the Millennium Centre to the MNF party office calling the charcoal bag `Hawla Gas` after the state chief minister Lal Thanhawla.
The Congress government could not deliver the goods including commodities most essential to the people in their daily lives," MNF sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Sheena Bora murder: Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna seeks copy of driver Shyamvar's confessional statement
- SVC seeks ATR from ADC over forest land encroachment in Poonch
- Subramanian Swamy's seeks details of Arvind Kejriwal's admission into IIT-K
- Mehbooba visits Sufi shrine near border
- Smoking damages sperm DNA, affects fertility: Experts