Monsoon session of Mizoram assembly adjourned sine die
Aizawl: The 10-day-long monsoon session of
the Mizoram Legislative Assembly was adjourned sine die by the
speaker R Romawia this afternoon.
The first Supplementary demand for grants to incorporate
the increase in the annual plan outlay, finalised by the
Planning Commission after the presentation of the regular
budget in March last, was presented by the state chief
minister Lal Thanhawla on September 20.
The first supplementary demand amounting to Rs 568.89
crore as presented in the assembly by Lal Thanhawla, who also
holds finance portfolio was passed by the assembly on
Session of the assembly was adjourned for two days
from September 23 due to the maiden visit of President
Pratibha Patil to this north eastern state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?