Naga Hoho calls for dialogue and shared understanding
Kohima: The apex Naga Hoho on Wednesday called on the people of the state to shun violence and undertake dialogue for mutual and shared understanding.
Newly elected President P Chuba Ozukum and General Secretary Mutsikhoyo Yhobu looked forward to a peaceful celebration of ongoing festivals and Christmas, but expressed sadness at the violence among some Naga political groups which has claimed the lives of the Nagas.
The new team of the Naga Hoho, which took over charge on November 26 at Wokha district conveyed gratitude to the Nagas for having reposed faith on them.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev