Naga political parties call for reconciliation
Kohima: Three Naga political groups have
invited various tribal, church and civil society organisations
to attend their reconciliation meet at Dimapur on February 29.
"We appeal to all to participate in the meeting. We also
seek your prayers," said a joint statement signed by V S Atem
of NSCN (I-M), NNC/FGN leader Zhopra Vero and C Singson of
The political outfits extended invitation to all Naga
groups, civil society organisations, Hohos, women and students
organisations, Nagaland Baptists Church Council, Nagaland
Christians Forum, Catholic Associations and NGOs among others,
said a statement received here today.
Meanwhile, the Eastern Naga National Workers` Association
(ENNWA) has reaffirmed its stand that it will function only
under the leadership of S S Khaplang with the objective of
complete sovereignty, an ENNWA statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail