Nagaland budget session begins Tuesday
Kohima: The 5th session of the 12th Nagaland Legislative Assembly will begin on Tuesday.
The 5-day session assumes significance as this would be the first budget of the NPF-led DAN-III government led by Chief Minister TR Zeliang.
Zeliang, who also holds the finance portfolio, will be presenting his maiden budget for the fiscal 2014-15 on the first day of the session.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell
- Hello hotness! Deepika Padukone looks kickass in an all blue satin grace!
- Salman Khan ‘raped woman’ remark controversy: Actor evades media, refuses to say ‘sorry’ – Watch
- Amazing! Ahmedabad hotel made out of discarded containers set to woo customers