Nagaland CM congratulates new Governor Acharya
Kohima: Nagaland Chief Minister T R Zeliang has congratulated Padmanabha Balakrishna Acharya on being appointed as the Governor of the state.
The chief minister while welcoming the new Governor expressed confidence that Acharya, who is a veteran politician, will guide the State in the right direction, according to a statement released today.
Zeliang further assured his full cooperation, support and wished the new Governor an enriching and successful tenure.
Acharya was appointed as the new Governor on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing