Nagaland CM congratulates new Governor Acharya
Kohima: Nagaland Chief Minister T R Zeliang has congratulated Padmanabha Balakrishna Acharya on being appointed as the Governor of the state.
The chief minister while welcoming the new Governor expressed confidence that Acharya, who is a veteran politician, will guide the State in the right direction, according to a statement released today.
Zeliang further assured his full cooperation, support and wished the new Governor an enriching and successful tenure.
Acharya was appointed as the new Governor on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’