Nagaland Governor, CM extend Eid greetings
Kohima: The governor and chief minister of Nagaland have extended their best wishes to the Muslim community on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr.
"Eid symbolises social harmony and calls for strengthening of the country`s composite culture and brotherhood of all humanity," Governor PB Acharya said in a message.
Chief Minister TR Zeliang extended heartiest greetings and expressed hope that the Eid festival would usher in peace, prosperity, good will and happiness not only amongst the Muslim community around the world, but also among the whole of humanity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Know why sex loses its steam in couples
- Smartphone may reveal your sexual preferences