Nagaland Governor to be sworn in on July 29
Imphal: Nagaland Governor Ashwini Kumar, who will look after the office of Manipur Governor, will arrive here on July 28.
Official sources said Thursday that Kumar would be sworn in on July 29 at the Raj Bhavan.
The post of Manipur Governor fell vacant following the completion of tenure of former Governor Gurbachan Jagat who left for his home state Punjab yesterday, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie