Narendra Modi to address rally in Arunachal on Feb 22
Itanagar: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address a `Vijay Sankalp Abhiyan` rally in Arunachal Pradesh on February 22.
Modi will arrive in the district headquarters at Pasighat in East Siang after attending a rally at Silchar in Assam, party sources said here on Wednesday.
The district administration, along with the police, has made elaborate security arrangements for the rally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred