NCP demands enquiry into Khandu chopper crash
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh unit of NCP
has demanded a high level enquiry into the April 30 chopper
crash which claimed the life of former chief minister Dorjee
Khandu and four others on board.
NCP state president Ngurang Pinch in a communique here
on Saturday alleged that instead of early efforts, the state
government waited for the satellite image, other aerial survey
result knowing fully well that the haze and mist were making
it impossible for the air surveys to find anything.
"The entire state was made to suffer from tension and
uncertainty for virtually a week for the lack of common sense
or may be the lack of proper attitude on the part of the
administration to deal with such cases," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview