NCP demands enquiry into Khandu chopper crash
Itanagar: The Arunachal Pradesh unit of NCP
has demanded a high level enquiry into the April 30 chopper
crash which claimed the life of former chief minister Dorjee
Khandu and four others on board.
NCP state president Ngurang Pinch in a communique here
on Saturday alleged that instead of early efforts, the state
government waited for the satellite image, other aerial survey
result knowing fully well that the haze and mist were making
it impossible for the air surveys to find anything.
"The entire state was made to suffer from tension and
uncertainty for virtually a week for the lack of common sense
or may be the lack of proper attitude on the part of the
administration to deal with such cases," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH