NE: Four members of a family found dead
Itanagar: Four members of a family have been killed at Namsing village in East Siang district of Arunachal Pradesh.
The members, including father, mother, son and daughter, were found murdered, 3 km away from their house on Monday evening, a delayed official report said here today.
The victims have been identified as Sultan Ali (45), Momina Begum (35), Moinul Ali (17) and Apsana Begum (12).
All four members of the family had reportedly gone missing on Saturday midnight and had perhaps been killed after their abduction. Their bodies were recovered from different locations, some 100m away from each corpse, the report said.
The police has launched a manhunt to nab the murderers, the report said.
Meanwhile, local MLA Ralom Borang and ZPM of Monggu-Banggo, Tokram Yirang strongly condemned the killing and extended help in transporting the bodies to their native place at Sadiya in Assam.
Borang said that every effort would be made to nab the offenders of the crime at the earliest possible.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security