Need-based policy urged for border areas in Arunachal
Itanagar: BJP Tuesday urged the Arunachal Pradesh government to frame a need-based policy to improve the living condition of people residing along the Indo-China border.
People living at Gelling in Upper Siang district and at Malni in Dibang Valley district have been facing hardship due to lack proper health care facility, education, power, surface as well as tele-communications, party spokesman Techi Necha said in a statement here.
A team of the party had recently visited Gelling and Malni to review the ground reality of border areas of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16