Need-based policy urged for border areas in Arunachal
Itanagar: BJP Tuesday urged the Arunachal Pradesh government to frame a need-based policy to improve the living condition of people residing along the Indo-China border.
People living at Gelling in Upper Siang district and at Malni in Dibang Valley district have been facing hardship due to lack proper health care facility, education, power, surface as well as tele-communications, party spokesman Techi Necha said in a statement here.
A team of the party had recently visited Gelling and Malni to review the ground reality of border areas of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...