Need-based policy urged for border areas in Arunachal
Itanagar: BJP Tuesday urged the Arunachal Pradesh government to frame a need-based policy to improve the living condition of people residing along the Indo-China border.
People living at Gelling in Upper Siang district and at Malni in Dibang Valley district have been facing hardship due to lack proper health care facility, education, power, surface as well as tele-communications, party spokesman Techi Necha said in a statement here.
A team of the party had recently visited Gelling and Malni to review the ground reality of border areas of the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- LIVE: Jayalalithaa's condition critical after suffering cardiac arrest, huge crowd gathers outside Apollo hospital
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender