Nine officers shifted in reshuffle in Arunachal
Itanagar: In a major bureaucratic reshuffle, the Arunachal Pradesh government on Friday shifted nine senior officers.
A government notification said PWD Commissioner Ganesh Koyu has been entrusted with additional charge of Joint Secretary Cabinet, while Hage Khoda, undersecretary of panchayat and rural development department has been posted as Commissioner Social Justice Empowerment and Tribal Affairs.
Tajom Taloh, has been posted as Commissioner to Chief Minister with additional charge of Commissioner PHED, while Kalling Tayang posted as secretary Power and Hydro-Power.
Bolung Siram has been entrusted with the charge of Supply and Transport and Consumer Affairs and Legal Metrology, while Marnya Ete has been posted as Tax and Excise Commissioner.
Sanjay Saxena was posted as Resident Commissioner of Arunachal Bhawan, New Delhi and Dr (Mrs) Shallini Verma (IRS) has been posted as Secretary Cooperation reliving her from the charge of Secretary Social Justice Empowerment and Tribal affairs, the notification said.
Krishna Mohan Uppu, has been posted as deputy commissioner of lower Subansiri district, the order added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32