Normal life unaffected by strike in Nagaland
Kohima: Normal life remained unaffected in Nagaland on Wednesday, the first day of the two-day nation-wide strike called by central trade unions, but banking services across the state were severely affected.
While nationalised banks and insurance corporation employees joined the strike, shops and markets were open and vehicles were plying normally on the roads, official sources said.
Government and private offices were open and reported normal attendance, they said.
Schools and colleges were also open, they added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living