North East Frontier Railway to run special trains
Guwahati: The North Eastern Frontier
Railway has introduced a special pair of train between Lucknow
and Guwahati to clear the extra rush during the forthcoming
The train 0514/0513 will run from October 12 to
November 17 and will leave Lucknow at 11 am every Tuesday
arriving Kamakhya on Wednesday at 17.25 hrs and from Kamakhya
it will leave at 2 am on every Wednesday reaching Lucknow on
Thursday at 4.35 am, an official release said.
It will have stoppages at Dudhnoi, Goalpara, New
Bongaigaon, Kokrajhar, New Alipurduar, New Coochbehar, New
Jalpaiguri, Kishanganj, Barsoi, Katihar in NFR jurisdiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket