North East Frontier Railway to run special trains
Guwahati: The North Eastern Frontier
Railway has introduced a special pair of train between Lucknow
and Guwahati to clear the extra rush during the forthcoming
The train 0514/0513 will run from October 12 to
November 17 and will leave Lucknow at 11 am every Tuesday
arriving Kamakhya on Wednesday at 17.25 hrs and from Kamakhya
it will leave at 2 am on every Wednesday reaching Lucknow on
Thursday at 4.35 am, an official release said.
It will have stoppages at Dudhnoi, Goalpara, New
Bongaigaon, Kokrajhar, New Alipurduar, New Coochbehar, New
Jalpaiguri, Kishanganj, Barsoi, Katihar in NFR jurisdiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony