North East Frontier Railway to run special trains
Guwahati: The North Eastern Frontier Railway has introduced a special pair of train between Lucknow and Guwahati to clear the extra rush during the forthcoming festive season.
The train 0514/0513 will run from October 12 to November 17 and will leave Lucknow at 11 am every Tuesday arriving Kamakhya on Wednesday at 17.25 hrs and from Kamakhya it will leave at 2 am on every Wednesday reaching Lucknow on Thursday at 4.35 am, an official release said.
It will have stoppages at Dudhnoi, Goalpara, New Bongaigaon, Kokrajhar, New Alipurduar, New Coochbehar, New Jalpaiguri, Kishanganj, Barsoi, Katihar in NFR jurisdiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city