North East Frontier Railway to run special trains
Guwahati: The North Eastern Frontier Railway has introduced a special pair of train between Lucknow and Guwahati to clear the extra rush during the forthcoming festive season.
The train 0514/0513 will run from October 12 to November 17 and will leave Lucknow at 11 am every Tuesday arriving Kamakhya on Wednesday at 17.25 hrs and from Kamakhya it will leave at 2 am on every Wednesday reaching Lucknow on Thursday at 4.35 am, an official release said.
It will have stoppages at Dudhnoi, Goalpara, New Bongaigaon, Kokrajhar, New Alipurduar, New Coochbehar, New Jalpaiguri, Kishanganj, Barsoi, Katihar in NFR jurisdiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video