North East Frontier Railway to run special trains
Guwahati: The North Eastern Frontier Railway has introduced a special pair of train between Lucknow and Guwahati to clear the extra rush during the forthcoming festive season.
The train 0514/0513 will run from October 12 to November 17 and will leave Lucknow at 11 am every Tuesday arriving Kamakhya on Wednesday at 17.25 hrs and from Kamakhya it will leave at 2 am on every Wednesday reaching Lucknow on Thursday at 4.35 am, an official release said.
It will have stoppages at Dudhnoi, Goalpara, New Bongaigaon, Kokrajhar, New Alipurduar, New Coochbehar, New Jalpaiguri, Kishanganj, Barsoi, Katihar in NFR jurisdiction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?