NPF for early settlement of Naga political conflic
Kohima: The Central Executive Council of ruling Naga Peoples Front on Tuesday welcomed the initiative of the Joint Legislators Forum (JLF) of Nagaland assembly for finding a peaceful settlement of the Naga political conflict.
The CEC meeting held here appreciated the initiative of the members of the Nagaland Assembly for meeting the Prime Minister, the Union Home Minister and other central officials and urged them to expedite the political dialogue and bring about an early political solution.
Addressing the meeting, Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio thanked NPF functionaries and members for working tirelessly for the party and strengthening the government.
He asked the party workers to rededicate themselves and continue to work for the people at grass roots with commitment.
Earlier, party President Shrhozelie said that the NPF led government has been working ceaselessly towards achieving the goal of a political settlement to the Naga conflict.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata