NPF for early settlement of Naga political conflic
Kohima: The Central Executive Council of ruling Naga Peoples Front on Tuesday welcomed the initiative of the Joint Legislators Forum (JLF) of Nagaland assembly for finding a peaceful settlement of the Naga political conflict.
The CEC meeting held here appreciated the initiative of the members of the Nagaland Assembly for meeting the Prime Minister, the Union Home Minister and other central officials and urged them to expedite the political dialogue and bring about an early political solution.
Addressing the meeting, Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio thanked NPF functionaries and members for working tirelessly for the party and strengthening the government.
He asked the party workers to rededicate themselves and continue to work for the people at grass roots with commitment.
Earlier, party President Shrhozelie said that the NPF led government has been working ceaselessly towards achieving the goal of a political settlement to the Naga conflict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- Team India to attend preparatory camp under new coach Anil Kumble!
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why
- 'Tulsidas ji pranam' — Read Bihar's topper Ruby Rai's 'shocking' essay on famous poet