NPF for early settlement of Naga political conflic
Kohima: The Central Executive Council of ruling Naga Peoples Front on Tuesday welcomed the initiative of the Joint Legislators Forum (JLF) of Nagaland assembly for finding a peaceful settlement of the Naga political conflict.
The CEC meeting held here appreciated the initiative of the members of the Nagaland Assembly for meeting the Prime Minister, the Union Home Minister and other central officials and urged them to expedite the political dialogue and bring about an early political solution.
Addressing the meeting, Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio thanked NPF functionaries and members for working tirelessly for the party and strengthening the government.
He asked the party workers to rededicate themselves and continue to work for the people at grass roots with commitment.
Earlier, party President Shrhozelie said that the NPF led government has been working ceaselessly towards achieving the goal of a political settlement to the Naga conflict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi