NPF for early settlement of Naga political conflic
Kohima: The Central Executive Council of ruling Naga Peoples Front on Tuesday welcomed the initiative of the Joint Legislators Forum (JLF) of Nagaland assembly for finding a peaceful settlement of the Naga political conflict.
The CEC meeting held here appreciated the initiative of the members of the Nagaland Assembly for meeting the Prime Minister, the Union Home Minister and other central officials and urged them to expedite the political dialogue and bring about an early political solution.
Addressing the meeting, Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio thanked NPF functionaries and members for working tirelessly for the party and strengthening the government.
He asked the party workers to rededicate themselves and continue to work for the people at grass roots with commitment.
Earlier, party President Shrhozelie said that the NPF led government has been working ceaselessly towards achieving the goal of a political settlement to the Naga conflict.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’