One charred to death in Mizoram
Aizawl: One person was charred to death and two houses gutted in two different villages in Mizoram.
Lalsiamkima Ralte (28) died while trying to put out forest fire on Thursday near south Mizoram`s Buarpui village in Lunglei district.
A house was completely gutted yesterday in Mizoram-Myanmar border Khawzawl village while another house was completely destroyed by fire on Thursday in south Mizoram`s Haulawng village in Lunglei district.
No one was killed on injured in the incidents while the two families lost everything in the fire.
Meanwhile, a forest fire was raging near the Mizoram-Bangladesh border Tlabung town ravaging private lands and forest areas and destroying crops.
Volunteers from Tlabung and surrounding villages were yet to be able to put out the inferno.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!