One charred to death in Mizoram
Aizawl: One person was charred to death and two houses gutted in two different villages in Mizoram.
Lalsiamkima Ralte (28) died while trying to put out forest fire on Thursday near south Mizoram`s Buarpui village in Lunglei district.
A house was completely gutted yesterday in Mizoram-Myanmar border Khawzawl village while another house was completely destroyed by fire on Thursday in south Mizoram`s Haulawng village in Lunglei district.
No one was killed on injured in the incidents while the two families lost everything in the fire.
Meanwhile, a forest fire was raging near the Mizoram-Bangladesh border Tlabung town ravaging private lands and forest areas and destroying crops.
Volunteers from Tlabung and surrounding villages were yet to be able to put out the inferno.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!