One injured in bomb explosion in Manipur
Imphal: One person was injured when
unidentified militants exploded bomb at the house of a former
Manipur government official at Thangmeiband area in Imphal
West district this morning, official sources said.
Sources said the militants came and lobbed the bomb at
the house of Bilasini Devi, a doctor, whose husband had
contested the last elections.
The injured who is yet to be identified was taken to
hospital where his condition was stated to be out of danger,
No individual or group has claimed responsibility for
the bomb blast. Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?