One injured in bomb explosion in Manipur
Imphal: One person was injured when
unidentified militants exploded bomb at the house of a former
Manipur government official at Thangmeiband area in Imphal
West district this morning, official sources said.
Sources said the militants came and lobbed the bomb at
the house of Bilasini Devi, a doctor, whose husband had
contested the last elections.
The injured who is yet to be identified was taken to
hospital where his condition was stated to be out of danger,
No individual or group has claimed responsibility for
the bomb blast. Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?