One shot dead in Udalguri
Guwahati: A person with alleged close
links with NDFB pro-talk faction was shot dead this evening in
Assam`s Udalguri district, police said.
The person, identified as Arun Daimary alias Natun
Daimary, was shot dead at Daifang Bazaar area by two
motor-cycle borne youths.
Daimary was allegedly killed by members of NDFB`s
Ranjan Daimary faction, they said.
Tension prevails in the area and police have rushed to
the spot which has been cordoned off, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?