One shot dead in Udalguri
Guwahati: A person with alleged close
links with NDFB pro-talk faction was shot dead this evening in
Assam`s Udalguri district, police said.
The person, identified as Arun Daimary alias Natun
Daimary, was shot dead at Daifang Bazaar area by two
motor-cycle borne youths.
Daimary was allegedly killed by members of NDFB`s
Ranjan Daimary faction, they said.
Tension prevails in the area and police have rushed to
the spot which has been cordoned off, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer