One shot dead in Udalguri
Guwahati: A person with alleged close
links with NDFB pro-talk faction was shot dead this evening in
Assam`s Udalguri district, police said.
The person, identified as Arun Daimary alias Natun
Daimary, was shot dead at Daifang Bazaar area by two
motor-cycle borne youths.
Daimary was allegedly killed by members of NDFB`s
Ranjan Daimary faction, they said.
Tension prevails in the area and police have rushed to
the spot which has been cordoned off, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan